Q.Does this software support corrupted MBOX files for conversion?
Ans.Yes, the software is developed to perform conversion of corrupted and damaged MBOX files as it scans them one by one with subsequent effective conversion.
Q. Does this software support MBOX files created in Macintosh operating system?
Ans. Yes, this software support MBOX files created in different operating system like Apple mail, Thunderbird for Macintosh, along with this it support email clients of Thunderbird for windows, Entourage, Spicebird, Pocomail, , Netscape, Incredimail, ClawsMail, OperaMail, MozillaMail, Evolution, Sylpheed, Eudora, Mulberry, SeaMonkey, etc.
Q. Does this MBOX to PST converter only works with Windows based Platform?
Ans. This is comprehensive Windows based utility as this converter software is especially devised to work on windows based operating system.
Q. How to use SysInfoTools MBOX Converter tool?
Ans. SysInfoTools MBOX Converter is an easy-to-use tool that even a novice computer user can use it ease. You just need to install the software on your system and you are just ready to use it. The steps are given below which you need to follow just after the successful installation:
- Launch SysInfoTools MBOX Converter tool on your system.
- Click on Open > Browse and select the MBOX file (one at a time) from the system directory.
- Now click on OK to start the scanning process of selected MBOX file. You will be prompted to click on OK when the process is completed. Once the selected file is scanned, you can add another MBOX file to the list for batch conversion.
- Once all the selected MBOX files are successfully scanned, you can recover your emails from them and check their preview in the preview pane.
- Now you need to select the MBOX files which you want to convert. And then click on Save.
- Select the file format in which you want to convert your MBOX file, such as: PST, EML, MSG, RTF and HTML. If you select PST, you need to select the saving option. You can either create a new PST file for all the selected MBOX files or you can create multiple files for all the selected MBOX files to save data separately. Also, you can attach new PST file(s) to Outlook profile.
- Click on OK to start the conversion process of the MBOX file(s). Once the saving process is completed, click on OK and close the application.
Q.Why MBOX to PST Converter is Useful for Email Users & How to send and receive emails?
Ans. In these days, email has become one of the most preferred means of communication. Being an individual or a part of an organization, we work with emails in our day-to-day life. Email is highly popular due to its unmatched features, such as: free, fast, proactive, targeted and easy-to-use. Basically email stands for electronic mail. Emailing is a process of transmission of messages over communication networks. An email message may contain text, images as well as attachments which is sent through a network to a specified individual or a group of individuals.
The primary needs of an email are: email client and internet connection. An email client is an email program that allows users to send and receive email messages using the internet connection. There are many email clients available in the market which are best for emailing purpose. These programs are highly supported with all popular operating systems, such as: Windows, Mac and Linux.
Q. What are MBOX files? What to do for Switching from one email client to another?
Ans.An MBOX file is an email storage format which is used to organize email messages in a single text file. This file format has a different structure in which the messages are saved in a concatenated format, i.e. each message is stored after another. First an MBOX file was only used by Unix hosts, but now it can be supported by many email client programs, including Eudora and AppleMail. Due to having a specific file format, the MBOX files can only be opened in those email clients which can identify MBOX format, such as: Thunderbird, Entourage, Spicebird, Pocomail, AppleMail, Netscape, Incredimail, ClawsMail, OperaMail, MozillaMail, Evolution, Sylpheed, Eudora, Mulberry, SeaMonkey, etc.
Most of the email users often switch from one email client to another one. There could be many reasons for this, such as:
- If you join a new organization where you are asked to use a new email client, for example: MS Outlook. But in your previous organization, you were using AppleMail on Mac OS.
- If you were previously using Mozilla ThunderBird, but now you want to use MS Outlook as it has more attaractive features that ThunderBird.
Now one question will surely come into your mind: What to do for switching from AppleMail or Mozilla ThunderBird to MS Outlook (for Windows)?
Switching from one email client to another may cause loss of access to your older but crucial emails. If you are switching from AppleMail or Mozialla ThunderBird to MS Outlook, you need to import all the mailbox data from your older email client to the newer one. Either you were using AppleMail or Mozilla ThunderBird, all your mailbox data were stored into an MBOX file. Unluckily, MS Outlook does not support MBOX format. Therefore you cannot import or migrate the MBOX files directly to MS Outlook. In fact, we should never try to do that manually as it may harm or damage the original MBOX files.
Q.How to import MBOX files to MS Outlook?
Ans. To successfully import an MBOX file to MS Outlook, you need to convert the file into PST format. MS Outlook supports PST or personal storage table for storing emails and other mailbox data. To access the emails or any type of mailbox data in Outlook, the file must be in PST format. The MBOX to PST conversion process should only be performed with an excellent and reliable converter tool. Try advanced MBOX to PST Converter tool for converting the MBOX files into PST and other popular email formats, such as: EML, MSG, RTF and HTML.